The Festival is almost here and it looks like it’s going to be a good weekend for weather! We just wanted to let you know of a few festival updates!
- Directions: Fulton Montgomery Community College is located at: 2805 State Hwy 67 Johnstown, New York 12095-3790 You can find directions to the college here (Google Maps) or here (Fulton-Montgomery Community College website).
- All events at the festival are free and open to the public.
- Parking: Since Buck Moon takes place on a college campus, we have LOTS of FREE PARKING spaces, all with easy access to the main quad area where all the fun is happening. Public Safety officers will direct traffic and we ask that you please respect any “reserved” signs on orange cones in Lot #4.
- The Festival kicks off on Friday evening, July 10th with an FM Alumni Art Show in the Perrella Gallery from 6-8pm in the Visual Arts and Communications building and a performance of acoustic instrumental international music by KoriSoron in the FM Theatre at 8pm.
- On Saturday July 11th, the Festival opens at 10 AM. A full list of the all of performers on the schedule can be found on the Live Music Schedule page.
- A number of food vendors and artisans will be on site selling delicious food. You can find more specific information on the 2015 vendor page.
- General Map Of Events
- Vendors are located in and around the Quad area.
- The Main Stage is located outside the Visual Arts and Communications building.
- The FM THEATRE and the Perrella Gallery is located in the Visual Arts and Communications building.
- Restrooms are located in all labeled buildings.
We have some great performers, vendors and events planned and we hope to see you there!